Open call for creatives in Southwark: London Bridge Hotel
London Bridge Hotel announces open call for creatives in Southwark
London Bridge Hotel in partnership with Team London Bridge has announced its open call to creatives from the Southwark area. If you are a creative who lives, works or studies in the London Borough of Southwark they would like to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to show a piece of your work for 6 months at the prestigious London Bridge Hotel.
Starting in early 2019 the London Bridge Hotel OPEN is a new project looking to support local makers and creatives. There will be an official launch event and PR campaign to announce the OPEN.
Brief and submission details
The selection team is looking for contemporary works which can be displayed on walls, windows sills and hallways in this historic building with contemporary decor.
- A digital photograph of the work (2MB or less, if you would like to send a larger file please email us and we will provide you with a Drop Box link).
- Dimensions of the work and any notes regarding its display.
- One page CV including address, current projects and exhibition history.
- Maximum of 2 pieces per artist.
- Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline and timelines
- The call is open until midnight on Friday 14 December 2018
- Selection in December 2018
- Installation: late January 2019
- Opening: late January/February 2019