Access to CSM during Ceramic Art London 2018
Ceramic Art London will be returning to CSM Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th March, a major showcase for contemporary ceramicists. Now in its 14th year, visitors to the fair can discover and buy work directly from 90 leading contemporary ceramic artists, and also enjoy a programme of talks, demos and films designed to enhance your understanding and enjoyment of studio ceramics. Please note that access to CSM will be affected throughout the week of the event.
On Wednesday 21st March, 5-10pm staff and students will not be able to walk through The Street due to the exhibition build.
- All spaces at the front half of the building will be accessible via the barriers and the staircase / lifts at the front of the building.
- All spaces at the back half of the building (Platform Theatre end) will be accessible via the Platform Bar entrance and the staircase / lifts at the back of the building.
- Please avoid using the middle staircase / lifts where possible. Should you try to do so, you will be directed via alternative routes.
- There will be staff in The Street to direct you accordingly.
- As this event is taking place outside of term time, there will be no service from Airstream during this time.
Access to the college on the Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd March will be as normal, but please note that it may be busier than usual.
The main building, studios and the library / learning zone will be open to staff and students on Saturday 24th March. Workshops will however be closed as it is out of term time. The main building will not be open on Sunday 25th March as normal. The library will be accessible via the Granary Lifts 10am – 4pm.
We would like to thank students for their understanding, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.